IRS offers taxpayers convenient, secure ways to pay their taxes throughout the year. Whether you e-file, paper file or are responding to a bill or notice the IRS offers secure ways to pay your taxes. It’s safe and secure. Here are some secure ways you can pay your federal taxes:
- You can pay using your bank account when you e-file your tax return for free using electronic funds withdrawal.
- Use IRS Direct Pay to pay your taxes, including estimated taxes. Direct Pay allows you to pay electronically directly from your checking or savings account for free. You can choose to receive email notifications about your payments. Remember to watch out for email scams. IRS Direct Pay will sends emails only to users who requested the service.
- Pay by credit or debit card through a card processor. There is a fee to pay this way. You can pay by internet, phone, or mobile device whether you e-file, paper file or are responding to a bill or notice. It’s safe and secure – the IRS uses standard service providers and business/commercial card networks, and your information is used solely to process your payment.
- Spread your payments over time by applying for an online payment agreement. Once the IRS accepts an agreement, you can make your payment in monthly installments.
Sign In to your Online Account to Pay and See Your Payment History
For individuals only.
- View the amount you owe, your payment plan details, payment history, and any scheduled or pending payments.
- Make a same day payment from your bank account for your balance, payment plan, estimated tax, or other types of payments.
As always, please feel free to contact us should you have any questions or concerns regarding your tax situation. Stay Up To Date on taxes that affect you!! Subscribe to our Client Newsletter today to receive informative tips and updates on tax and financial changes. Follow CD Tax on Facebook!